My husband and I come here twice a year, 3 weeks in July and then we celebrate Christmas and New Year here also..I love coming to the beach in December and leaving the cold behind in Ct. This year we stayed 12/19 - 1/3..they are redoing the sidewalk/bike path this winter and can't wait to go back in July to see it finished..had a wonderful Christmas and New Year at the Page Terrace once again, it's the best Christmas present that we give each other and what a way to welcome in the New Year, with beautiful warm sunny days and nights that you don't need a coat to go out..All the rooms are all redone and they are always updating. Very friendly owners and staff..I can't think of a better way to spend the holiday's..Looking forward to going back in July and seeing all the friends we have made over the years..Thank You Page Terrace for another wonderful holiday..
Janice and Dana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island