Old and dated, desk clerks weren't overly nice or helpful but accomadating. Beach is about 250 yards away though and quite a walk if you had beach chairs or children with you. Seemed overpriced somewhat for the condition of the motel but right on the ocean, ocean front rooms don't actually have balconies , just old windows that may or may not open, I had first floor so if you open the window or blinds people can see right into the room or hear you talking in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island