Firstly, let me say this was a great room at a great location. We had a 2 room suite. The bedroom had a full size bed & a twin, which was perfect for our family of 3. The second room was a kitchen/dining/lounge. There was a sofa bed, a nice 4-chair table & a well-equipped kitchen with a full size fridge/freezer. The suite was immaculate & the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was spotless (a little small, but very nice). There weren't toiletries (other than bars of soap), but there was a grocery store (Publix) right across the street. The kitchen had dishes & utensils as well as pots & pans, so you could certainlly save some money by preparing some of your own meals (rather than eating out your entire trip). The pool was nice (salt water) & there was a shuffleboard area (teen son & husband had some raucous matches!) The hotel was right on the beach & a great value for the location. My only issue (with not giving a 5-star rating) was the smoking. I have very strong cigarette smoke allergies. The rooms themselves are non-smoking, but there were many smokers at the pool the entire time we were there, so all the exhalations would waft into our room as soon as the door was opened (we were on the ground floor just down from the pool). The room had that residual, underlying, stale-smoke smell. I don't know if that was a throwback to before the non-smoking days, or the plethora of smokers staying at the motel. We did stay 2 nights, but mainly because it was paid for & we didn't think we'd find somewhere else so reasonably priced right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island