This was our second time of visiting South Beach and again we were not disappointed.
we stayed for three weeks and noticed all the things we pointed out last year as a problem had been sorted. So thank you for that South Beach.
The rooms are very clean and have a washer and drier. I agee with what someone else said about having an envelope to tip the cleaners. The only time our room was cleaned was ybefore we arrived and after we left. We didn't tip them because they didn't give us a service. However there are plenty of towels and sheets and cleaning stuff if you want to do your own. It is a condo, not a hotel.
The staff are the best thing about this place. They are so very friendly and helpful. You cannot get from reception to the lift, which is a very small area, without a member of staff speaking to you. They are wonderful.
the view from the appartment is stunning. We could sit out every evening and watch the fantastic sunsets. If you are over the pool it can get a little noisy at night. There were two German lads in for about 4 days and they completely ruined the peace and quiet by being over the top loud. We couldn't speak to each other because we couldn't hear for the noise. The pool is supposed to close at sunset but nobody took any notice. Families with young children playing were not a problem, just these loud German boys. It would be helpful for anyone with a room over the pool to have the pool rule on closing enforced. This was the only complaint we had about South Beach.
We would definitely like to visit again next year.
Don't forget to visit John's Pass where the habour is and the fishing boats go from. Lots of places to eat and lots of shops too. Just turn left out of South Beach and go over the bridge and it is on your right. Visit the Sunken Gardens and the many Malls in the area. Or just stay on the white sand beach.
Thank you South Beach for a fabulous time. Hope to see you next year.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Condo/ Hotel Treasure Island
- South Beach Condo/ Hotel
- South Beach Condo Hotel
- South Beach Condo/Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Beach Condo Hotel is a big, beautiful property in Treasure Island, FL. Whether you are traveling alone or with a family of 6, we have the perfect accommodations for you. Our bright colors and modern condos will be sure to put a smile on your face and provide you with the best experience as possible. Be sure to visit and ask our friendly staff their favorite local hotspots! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your South Beach Condo/Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.