If you are planning a trip to this area I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel!!!!
My room was on the 5th floor and the views were simply amazing! I am a photographer not only did I get great sunsets but the hotel is situated in the best location for my photography. Sunset Beach is a hop skip and a jump down the road as is the pier in Redington Beach. Not only that all I had to do is get on Central Ave (right around the corner) and zoom right across to the other coast, Dali, Mahhafey Theatre, not to mention the great waterfront, lots of night skyline photos shining into the water.
I was amazed at how close the Publix was, did my grocery shopping the first hour of check in and I was set for a beautiful stay.
Staff is VERY friendly and helpful.
You would have to be crazy not to stay at this Hotel, just do it.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Condo/ Hotel Treasure Island
- South Beach Condo/ Hotel
- South Beach Condo Hotel
- South Beach Condo/Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Beach Condo Hotel is a big, beautiful property in Treasure Island, FL. Whether you are traveling alone or with a family of 6, we have the perfect accommodations for you. Our bright colors and modern condos will be sure to put a smile on your face and provide you with the best experience as possible. Be sure to visit and ask our friendly staff their favorite local hotspots! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Venere, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your South Beach Condo/Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.