“OMG” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super Scoops Inc.

Super Scoops Inc.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We share a large, easy in, easy out parking area with Dolphin Marine Rental.
Oakville, Canada
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Trust me, i don't need ice cream, but this place rocks! Great people, great owners and the best tasting ice cream i've had in years. Don't miss it!

Visited July 2013

Ft. Mitchell
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Picked this ice cream place based off of reviews, and they were right. It's not a very big store but the ice cream is delicious and the workers were very friendly!!! Sad they were out of waffle bowls, if they would have I probably would have gotten more :) but I got a scoop of apple pie ice cream on a waffle cone. VERY tasty. Husband got a turtle sundae. It was enormous and he ate almost all of it. I can't remember what my kids got but I know they ate it all. It was rainy when we went but we sat outside under the huts and played the ring toss game they have. It was a nice night!

New York, New York, United States
“Great taste, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The owners are wonderful people.. very friendly and welcoming. We ended up going there almost every day during our stay.

Visited July 2013
“Awesome people and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Best ice cream and homemade cookies on the island!! Went everyday during my stay in treasure island just for the service too! Double fudge ice cream is the way to go to!(;

Treasure Island, Florida
“Super Duper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Read lots of good reviews so had to give it a try. The ice cream was great. They let me try a few before I decided on the salty Carmel and the apple pie, a new flavor. My son had Cookie Monster and loved it. My husband had Raspberry Haze and loved it. We would definitely go back. The lady who owns it was very nice.