“Best Snow Cones Ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Our shaved ice snoballs are a unique, affordable treat for the whole family. Real Deal New Orleans style snoballs, with fluffy ice soaked in delicious juices, made fresh while you wait. Natural and sugar free flavors available and we famous for our Spiked Snoballs (made with alcohol) so there's something for everybody! Stop by and we promise, you will become addicted!
Houston, Texas
“Best Snow Cones Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We saw this place on Tripadvisor and went to check it out while visiting Indian Shores, FL.
My family was so in love with this place we went almost every day and had to go on our last day to say goodbye!!
The ice is amazing and to add ice cream is ingenious! The flavors are so true to name and they can create new flavors. Mom and daughter team were such a delight to meet and they remembered us each time we came.
I wish they would open a shop in Houston!!!

• Visited August 2013

Atlanta, GA
“Craving Snoballs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Really amazing! Go here! My kids are still asking for Snoballs! The unique flavors are awesome. Service was friendly and the ice was so smooth. We've never had anything like this. It's not " icey" at all. Yummmmm!

Visited August 2013
Springfield, Ohio
“Inspired”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

All I can say is that I want to quit my job and open a place just like this. The snowballs are awesome...these are not the snowcones you've had before with a few pumps of syrup flavor over coarse shaved ice... These are like an incredibly dense slushy - the ice is shaved truly into the texture of fine snow. Then the ice is drenched in the flavor syrups you choose. The taste is intense.

Awesome. My highest recommendation. Somebody send me the make/model of that machine they are using to shave the ice... Ohio needs these!

• Visited August 2013
“Phenomenal!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was our first time. We couldn't believe the selection of flavors. She had a coconut / blue bubblegum...I had a blue razberry. Yum to both. The ice is not a coarse crunchy snow cone, it's a soft silky snoball. We'll definitely be back.

Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
“I reached Shaved ice Nirvana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This establishment is like one of those places you hear the locals talking about all the time and you figure you just have to try it. You know the whole "when in rome" deal. My wife and I went to try the shaved ice here. Granted, she and I aren't really into the whole shaved ice gig, at least we thought we weren't. We get there expecting there to be like 15 flavors to choose from, but to our surprise there are well over 50 flavors and over 1000 flavor combinations. They literally have anything you could possibly think of. It's like the Willy Wonka of shaved ice. I got the cake batter with marshmallow cream and ice cream stuffing. I literally thought I was going to drift off into space it was so delicious. Everything about it was perfect. Especially since we went in mid June so it was a nice treat during the hot day. My wife ordered the Frog in a Blender which she devoured in no time at all. I wish we lived locally because this place is fantastic. The staff is awesome and fast and the whole place has that diamond in the rough feel to it. I did not expect such a wonderful treat from shaved ice. I'm a true shaved ice fan now!!

• Visited June 2013