“Breathe by the beach” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 45 Hotels in Treasure Island
New York City, New York
“Breathe by the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

You don't have to do anything else here. The host Michael is acommodating and the place is well kept and conveniently located. The price is also very reasonable. Across from the beach, it is also near plenty to do, but I went there to rest and unwind, and it was perfect for that. I will certainly be back there soon.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Polish first
H
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

A nice, quiet place for a holiday. The motel is close to the beach, 2 min walk. The owners are very helpful, you can count on them. The rooms and the entire hotel are very well maintained and clean. Motel has a large pool and deck where you can go fishing. The perfect place to relax. I would recommend.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Lakeland, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Owner was very rude. We stayed there for 3 nights and one of the nights I had some friends staying at nearby hotel. They wanted to drop by to visit us. I let the owner know they were coming and he told me NO GUESTS. I explained they were not staying with us but dropping by to visit for a short time. I told them to come anyway. He did not say anything when they got there but he did say something when their 5 and 7 year old girls got in the pool. He came over screaming OUT, OUT, OUT! I felt bad for the girls as he had embarrassed them thinking they did something wrong. The hotel was not full. There was only 3 rooms rented out the whole time we were there and I know why now. He also charges $15 a night for an extra person. Every other place only charges $5-$7 extra. I also told him that and he said everyone charges that. I named the other places I have stayed over there and he said " Oh maybe them". We paid too much money. Rooms were clean but very outdated. Should have been a sign to me when every other place I called was booked up during this week and this was the only place I could find open.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Wallington, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good place for a vacation!!!Beach nice and clean.Friendly and helpful owners.Quiet place with nice swimming pool.My family is delighted with the place.We can recommend for everybody.Pawel and Anna from Wallington New Jersey!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Holland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I have returned to this Great Motel in Treasure Island, for our 10th year in a row. We were happy to see that it had been newly renovated. The whole motel had been painted and looks beautiful. also the fountain by the pool had been painted . Everything looks so fresh and clean. the tropical gardens are just beautiful. Our room consists of a living room with a small kitchen and a separate bed room and bath. Everything, is very neat and clean and very well kept up. Jerzy and his wife Marta work very hard and everything is very nice. We even have new bedspreads on the beds.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Short distance to the beach and shopping, Helpful owners.
Quiet place with nice swimming pool.
We can recommend for everybody!!
We really enjoyed our stay. we will come back soon!

Anna, Mark, Izabella from Chicago

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Friends of ours have been vacationing all winter for 15 years and recommended it to us. Well we went 3 years ago for 3 weeks and loved it. The SeaJay, is quiet, clean, the pool is huge, the grounds are absolutely breathtaking, the rooms are immaculate. The SeaJay is off the main street so it's also quiet. I forgot to mention that it's a 5 minute walk across the street to the ocean. The prices are very reasonable and the owners are wonderful people.. I have received beautiful flowers from their gardens and fresh fruit. Haha Can you tell I love the SeaJay? Anyhow we go every year now foe 3 weeks and next year we'll be going for 4 weeks. Thank you.
DAWN BEAULIEU