The reviews read on this site helped us select this condo hotel, and it was a great choice for us. The view of the beach from our room on the 5th floor was very nice - large windows! - and overall the room was great...comfy furniture in the livingroom with a large flat panel TV, a full kitchen (although it would have been nice to have one or two pans for the oven - a pizza pan or cookie sheet, for example) and nice furniture on the balcony. The room was clean for the most part (the carpet in the bedrooms really needs to be replaced) and the bed was comfortable. We only took one swim in the pool as we spent most of our time at the lovely beach just across the road. We bought a couple of beach chairs, and just left them for guests after us to use. Loved walking into John's Pass each day...always something to see there - fishing boats unloading their catches, dolphins, shops to browse through... We love the area and have stayed several times on the beach side, but this was very nice at a considerably lower cost. It is located right on Gulf Blvd which can be noisy, so bring ear plugs (was glad I did.)
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Palms Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Crystal Palms Beach Hotel
- Hotel Crystal Palms Beach
- Crystal Palms Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Crystal Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.