“Staycation” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 45 Hotels in Treasure Island
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Staycation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We live just on the other side of our county and decided it was time to pay bayside a visit. Nice clean spacious room with everything you could need for a wonderful weekend. My husband caught us fresh trout dinner each night right off the dock out back which we enjoyed while watching the sunset out front. Just a great place for yourself or the whole family cant wait to return

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was down on business for two days and I found my stay very enjoyable. The room was very clean , the most comfortable bed I ever slept on. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. A very special thank you to Gezanne for her help and beautiful smile.I will always stay here on any future visits.

Walter P.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Bayside Inn. The room was very clean and comfortable, good location, friendly staff, nice pool area, picnic tables & grill. A good value for the price. Walking distance to anything you want to do. They let us hang out and enjoy the pool well after check out. I've stayed at several places on Treasure Island, but Bayside Inn is my new favorite.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Seminole, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Fantastic place. Room was clean. The back area is on the intercostal and is very peaceful and quite. There are grills and picnic tables for cooking out. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Rates are affordable also. We will definitely be back for some down time.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I just wanted to share my horrible explerience that I had over a Labor Day weekend.
I have made a reservation at "Bay Side INN Resort and marina" located at 11365 Gulf Blvd in Treasure Island for 3 night stay 3 months in advance.
The rate that was given to me was$105 per night plus tax. Total $352.80
When we arrived and checked in the hotel Clerk refused to honor the rate that was on printed reservation confirmation and charged me $416.30
the boat dock was previously discussed and was always included in the price as noted on the reservation and also advertised on their site, However, After I paid $416.30 the hotel clerk proceeded and tried to charge me $75.00 per night for the boat slip. this was really upsetting. I refused to pay all these bogus fees and informed the hotel personnel that I will be forced to leave if they are not going to honor promised prices and advertised deals. The clerk told me to "Go ahead and Leave because its a Labor day weekend and they are Booked solid". This was really horrible i had to leave.
They also did not refund my payment of $416.30 which I am disputing through my Credit card company.
The front desk clerk is trashy and rude. OVERALL PROPERTY is A DUMP, "View" is other people's backyard.
STAY AWAY!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Treasure Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here very much! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location is idyllic; close to the beach and there's also a marina out back. We found that to be a good place to view the sunrise and also to eat supper, since it's shady and cooler later in the day. The gas grills in back made it convenient for us to cook and eat outdoors. In our room, the coffeemaker, fridge, microwave and electric stove made it easy for us to cook our own meals if we didn't want to eat out. Their pool is clean and inviting. This inn is reasonably priced and the rate was well within our budget. The hotel staff was very helpful, friendly and provided great service. We plan on more trips to Treasure Island and this is where we will be staying.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stayed one night during peak season. I think the rate was higher than necessary, but I understand how busy winter in Florida is, with us northerners flocking down. I searched and searched for a good deal, and was happy with my choice. The proximity to the beach and area restaurants was nice. The resort fee was understood upfront, but the extent of our use of the Marina was sitting on the dock (which was nice), and swimming wasn't inviting in an unheated pool, so we didn't use that either...however, all interaction with the front desk was pleasant and helpful. Also, transportation advice and a later check out than agreed upon were very kind. I really appreciated the prompt call after checking out that I had left a pair of shoes in the room. Thank you! Overall, a decent inn, with amenities that I feel would be well suited for families/couples with the intent of staying more than a night or two. The customer service was a highlight!

• Stayed February 2013

Been to The Bayside Inn & Marina? Share your experiences!