We enjoyed our stay here very much! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location is idyllic; close to the beach and there's also a marina out back. We found that to be a good place to view the sunrise and also to eat supper, since it's shady and cooler later in the day. The gas grills in back made it convenient for us to cook and eat outdoors. In our room, the coffeemaker, fridge, microwave and electric stove made it easy for us to cook our own meals if we didn't want to eat out. Their pool is clean and inviting. This inn is reasonably priced and the rate was well within our budget. The hotel staff was very helpful, friendly and provided great service. We plan on more trips to Treasure Island and this is where we will be staying.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayside Inn & Marina Hotel
- The Bayside Inn & Marina Hotel Treasure Island
- The Bayside Inn And Marina
- The Bayside Inn & Marina Treasure Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayside Inn & Marina is a beautiful Boutique Inn features newly remodeled suites with separate living area, a deep water 15 slip marina with water and electric, outdoor deck and barbecue area and pool. Each suite is very large and spacious with all the amenities you expect from a luxury vacation resort! The perfect location only steps from the Gulf of Mexico, Sunset Beach, Saint Petersburg and Tampa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Bayside Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.