A perfect place for a relaxing getaway. I have stayed here several times. Pulled my boat up to their well maintained boat docks with great lighting. The grounds are well cared, rooms are in great shape. The kitchenette is perfect and the outside grills are great for cooking up some steaks. Staff is very friendly. The pool is great for dipping into after a day at the beach. Also, just a short walk to John's Pass, with all the amenities at Treasure Island.
Can't go wrong with this place, especially if you have a boat. Oh, and excellent parking too, which is really important in the crowded town of St. Pete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayside Inn & Marina is a beautiful Boutique Inn features newly remodeled suites with separate living area, a deep water 15 slip marina with water and electric, outdoor deck and barbecue area and pool. Each suite is very large and spacious with all the amenities you expect from a luxury vacation resort! The perfect location only steps from the Gulf of Mexico, Sunset Beach, Saint Petersburg and Tampa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Bayside Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayside Inn And Marina
- The Bayside Inn & Marina Hotel Treasure Island
- The Bayside Inn & Marina Treasure Island, Florida