“I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 43 hotels in Treasure Island
Haines City, Florida
“I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Just spent two nights at this location! It was a return trip for me as I had just visited three weeks prior. I absolutely LOVE this place! Wish I could go more often! We used the outside grill and picnic tables to enjoy our dinner. Everything is very clean and everyone is very friendly and helpful. My friends and I had a couple of "out of the ordinary" requests, and they were met with no problem at all! I just can't say enough good things about this place!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Lakeland, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We really like this Hotel. Very clean, modern, comfortable hotel. The location is great its close to everything located on the bay with the beach across the street. The staff are always friendly and accomodating. We live in Florida and always stay here when we come to the beach. If you have a boat this hotel also has slips available. I highly recommend staying here you won't be dissapointed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We liked the hotel's location and walked to almost all of the restaurants, beach and nightlife areas. Room was very clean, quiet, and we felt safe. Great value. I forgot some valuables in the room that the manager promptly let me know. I would definitely return!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Winter Haven, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Recently took my wife (her birthday) for a couple nights stay. Checked out Bayside on line, made reservation by phone and got e-mail confirmation that included price. When arriving at motel found that price was higher than quoted due to a "RESORT FEE.". When I questioned why this was not mentioned in an earlier phone conversation or reflected on confirmation, I was told that everyone pays this "RESORT FEE" regardless of length of stay! On arriving back to room following dinner the first evening, there was a note on our door informing us that the exterminator would have to have access to our room the next day about noon. We went out the next day and upon arriving back later in the afternoon found that the RESORT FEE apparently didn't include maid service. NO HOUSEKEEPING PROVIDED! Our room was five feet from the outside ice machine--all during the night when anyone went to get ice we got to listen. Upon checking out, at the end of our two night stay, had to wait for office clerk to stand outside locked office door and finish her smoke (just after 9 am). I thought she might be waiting for someone to unlock the door and finally asked her when the office opened, she told me that she was opening it right then. Turned in room keys, got copy of receipt, and left. Curious that I was never asked how our stay was or thanked for our business. With all the motels on this stretch of Gulf front property, next time I'll find another "resort."

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Really love this place. easy to take a boat and spend the weekend. would recommend to anyone. cant wait to stay again.The rooms are very spacious and equipped. Very quiet and quaint. We used to stay at carlton house in st.pete beach which is good but this place is definatley better.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We r originally from the area n have stayed here a couple different times visiting family n vacationing!!! This place is right across from the beach rooms r clean n have fully equipped kitchens.... The furniture is brand new n NiCe I think it's Ethan Allen furniture but it is a very nice place to stay there r docks outback n picnic tables n a grill.... It's close to everything including publix which I dearly miss living n the mtns of NC now....I am almost as excited bout publix as the beach when I stay!!! I am coming back this weekend n I can't wait .... I will b celebrating a awesome victory a long time n the making n spending time with my son n I wouldn't want to do it anywhere else on TI

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I recently booked a room and boat slip at Bayside Inn and Marina. Our stay was great. The dockage was very nice. We loved it. I booked my weekend stay with Gezanne by phone. We enjoyed it so much my wife and I came back the following weekend for another stay. We have found our new hotel / marina for all our future boating trips. Gezanne, thank you for your great customer service! We are looking forward to our next weekend trip.

Nick T.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to The Bayside Inn & Marina? Share your experiences!