This motel resort is located just s pleasant walk from the popular John's Pass tourist area. It has a lovely pool area with a good assortment of seating around the pool deck. It is a bit loud as it fronts right onto the busy Gulf Blvd. The rooms are large and comfortable. We stayed in a one bedroom suite, which provided a nice living area to watch the TV, or read a book. Perhaps another table lamp would be an idea. There is overhead lighting, but I am not a big fan of it. The kitchen is well equipped, but a good idea would be to bring your own cutting board. The really thin ones that don't take up space or weight. Staff was pleasant and took care of any needs that we had. I would recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is in the heart of Treasure Island, a beach commushops within a 10-block radius. We know you'll have a great time with Florida vacationers in mind. We are across the street from the beach. We finished renovations in 2008. We have 37-inch flat screen TVs and most of the rooms have full kitchens. Our beds are pillow top mattresses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Oasis Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palms Hotel Treasure Island
- Oasis Palms Resort Treasure Island, Florida