If your looking for modern and extravagant, this is not the place for you! If you are looking for cleanliness at a great price, come on down! Lisa and Frank are amazing. Very helpful. Smokers yes but we had non smoking unit ( two bedroom a little away from main motel). It was perfect. Private, clean, comfortable,quiet, just what we were looking for. We stayed for 30 days and hated to leave! Beach walk (across the street) was awesome. Sunsets on the beach AMAZING. It is located close to everything. I have a disability and it was convenient for me almost everywhere. The beach trolley, which was our main means of transportation was fun! We had never used a bus before and was pleasantly surprised. The trolley went right from st. Pete's to Clearwater.. I certainly would not describe it as a resort but it is a clean, friendly place. Unit old but clean and well kept. Definitely could change the green carpet!!! But it seems they are doing complete makeovers in some of the units.. We will definitely stay again in 2014.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palms Hotel Treasure Island
- Oasis Palms Hotel
- Oasis Palms Resort Treasure Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is in the heart of Treasure Island, a beach commushops within a 10-block radius. We know you'll have a great time with Florida vacationers in mind. We are across the street from the beach. We finished renovations in 2008. We have 37-inch flat screen TVs and most of the rooms have full kitchens. Our beds are pillow top mattresses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Oasis Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.