“Great Breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Acworth, Georgia
“Great Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Bilmar and came here for breakfast twice. First time ordered a fruit crepe with yogurt and granola...it was fresh and tasted great. The next day my husband and I shared a 2 egg blueberry pancake meal with breakfast potatoes and bacon. Was plenty, the blueberry pancakes great and my husband raved about the seasoned potatoes. Only caution is the aggressive shore birds when eating outside...which is great. Just can't leave your plate unattended or it will be the birds breakfast. If some of the numbskulls would keep their kids from feeding the birds and encouraging them, it wouldn't be too bad. Not Brazzies fault however. The servers worked hard to shoo them away. Angelika was friendly and attentive and made us feel welcomed!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Indiana
“We tried but it just didn't happen”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stopped by late afternoon, only one other table occupied. Waitress behind the bar talking. Finally went to the bar to be served, said she would be right there, then proceeded to stop at the only other table and chat. We left.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, South Carolina
“Go to Ricky T's instead”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

While I loved the atmosphere of this place right on the water, the French toast was awful. It was raw in the middle. My daughter got a pancake with bacon. I asked for it without bacon and it not only showed up with bacon, they charged me over a dollar more than the menu price. Breakfast for two and a half (a 14 month old included who got no drink) was $30 with tip. Ridiculous. My husbands eggs were runny. Not good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Better then most”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Our afternoon appetizers and happy hours drinks were delicious. Our waiter, Denton, was charming and attentive. Our breakfast the next morning for two would have fed three, the omelettes were very good, even without the tomatoes we ordered. I didn't notice they were in the omelette until it was too late to send it back. I would go back and eat there in a heartbeat. The prices aren't that bad for great food and an awesome view.

Visited May 2013
Belleville, Michigan
“Great fun and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

each morning my wife and I would walk on the beach and then eat our breakfast at Bazzies. Made friends with one of the waiters we called the Carolina boy. He made us feel like family.

Visited April 2013