Our Room had a very awkward layout. The Privacy bolt lock doesn’t work, the A/C was noisy, the living room area featured a cheap sofa (looked like leather but was vinyl) that made loud, annoying scrunching sounds when in use.
Hotel comments - This RI was likely a former condo building that was converted into a hotel property and taken over by Marriott. It has absolutely no resemblance to a Residence Inn – and – should not be rated as a Cat 7 Marriott property. It has no full time restaurant, no room service, only two elevators (West and East wings), faded carpeting and a generally tired look. This RI is a Cat 7? Ridiculous!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott St. Petersburg / Treasure Island Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott St. Petersburg / Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Residence Inn St Petersburg
- Residence Inn Treasure Island
- Marriott Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Marriott
- Treasure Island Residence Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott St. Petersburg / Treasure Island Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Residence Inn by Marriott St. Petersburg / Treasure Island offers outstanding suites and a great location, but what really counts is the service and the extra amenities such as free breakfast, free high speed internet and luxurious suites with energy efficient stainless steel appliances in our fully-equipped kitchens, flat screen TVs, and a private balcony overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott St. Petersburg / Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.