“Well run, friendly, quick response” 5 of 5 stars

+1 727-867-0077
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat and JetSki rentals in Tierra Verde Florida! Deck boats, Fishing boats, and Jetskis available for rent!
Carmel, Indiana
“Well run, friendly, quick response”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

We had an excellent experience. The boat was in great shape and the check-in process was quick but complete. We even had a mechanical issue and they were quick to respond, repair and add time on the backside of our rental window. 30 minutes total. No sweat. I highly recommend. I agree with another reviewer, this is an activity for experienced boaters. If you're not, I'd try one of the tour boats in the area.

East Selkirk
“Great Day Out on the Water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Great place to rent a boat from, friendly staff, great boat, no surprises. We made a reservation two days before, arrived early in the morning, the staff know the area real well and shared with us some great places to visit out on the water. I brought along with me my Garmin mobile marine GPS, and had no problems navigating the area. The marina is located in the best place possible, very central to the beaches, the gulf and downtown St. Petersburg. I have rented from others in the Bay area and this is where I will go back to for my boat rental . I can't wait to go back and do it all over again.

Visited March 2012
Palm Harbor, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“Great Prices and Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

We had family in for the week and decided to rent a boat for the day. Decided on a 24' Sundeck for the space. Nice boat but no working fuel gage, radio, working horn (they did have a whistle on the keys) or GPS/Depthfinder. Unless you know the area, you need GPS and a Depth finder as the water outside the marked channels is very shallow and you can find yourself on a sandbar very easy. As for the boat, no issuies with the way it ran and after a full day of boating, only used 4.3 gallons of fuel. A day on the water will provide plenty of opportunities to see dolphins and hit some good fishing spots or just go for a nice boat ride. We will be back but next time select a fishing boat as those have GPS and Depthfinders. They are very flexable for rental intervals and seem to have plenty of boats. If you are not familiar with operating a boat, this is not for you. If you decide to rent, there is a Subway and store right in front for food and drinks for the day on the water.

Visited February 2012