“My wife and I like Zaki's food and” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Zaki on the river

Zaki on the river
8416 N. 56th St, Temple Terrace, FL
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Temple Terrace, Florida
“My wife and I like Zaki's food and”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

so we eat in or take out from Zaki at least once a month. The friendly management is an important part of our love of this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Very authentic food and very friendly staff ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I love Middle Eastern food and was excited to see this restaurant open in the neighborhood.
I was a little disappointed to see that it was primarily buffet style rather than menu. Also, wish it were a little more cozy rather than fast food style. That beautiful location, right on the river, really lends itself to a nice sit down restaurant but the opportunity seems a bit wasted.
The food was absolutely delicious, though!
As I was leaving, the owner came to thank me for my visit and gave me a free container of hummus to go. It was absolutely the best hummus I have ever had!

Tampa, Florida
“Best Mediterranean Kitchen hands down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have been here several times and have always been impressed with the deliciously prepared food and the down to earth service. The selection never stops to amuse me, especially with their weekly special where they present a different specialty dish from different countries. It is a family friendly restaurant where you can even order food for catering when you want to impress your guests. 5stars all around and thank you for finally adding your official page!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Temple Terrace, Florida
“Don't stop!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

For years local residents have been waiting for this beautiful spot on the river to have a decent restaurant to compliment the location...we're still waiting. Six of us arrived at 8:15 for breakfast and found the restaurant empty of customers. The two person crew was hard pressed to keep up with our order delivering wrong orders (scrambled instead of over easy eggs, white toast rather then rye), items on the menu were not available, the coffee was tepid, each individual had to repeatedly ask for water...need I go on.

A total waste of time and wonderful location.

• Visited September 2013