Booked via PL for 43$ a night, for 2 nights. This place requires a car as it is far from Tampa. However, free parking is available, as well as free internet. The room was big, with a comfie king bed, nice clean bathroom, a large LCD TV, a good size work station and a mini fridge and microwave. The gym and pool were adequate, and I had the breakfast buffet once (10$) which was good and plenty, eggs and omelettes made to measure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North and enjoy everything you need for a relaxing stay. The hotel is ideally located in a tranquil nature preserve, yet just minutes from popular Florida attractions.Relax in your comfy guest room at the Hilton Garden Tampa North, where everything you need is within easy access. Unwind on a patented auto adjustable Garden Sleep System® bed or get to work at the large desk and ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra® chair. Begin your day with a delicious cooked breakfast at the Great American Grill® and choose from the a la carte menu at lunch and dinner. Do business in the 24-hour Business Center, refresh in the fitness center or enjoy a revitalizing swim in the tropical outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North Hotel Temple Terrace
- Hilton Garden Inn Temple Terrace
- Hilton Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Hilton