This was the second night of a four night trip to Tampa in February. Compared with the nightmare property the night before this was a definite step up. Location of the hotel is excellent and very easy to find. We got there a little early but the front desk made sure they found us a room. It was on the second floor overlooking the pool and the conservation area. Check in was extremely efficient. Room was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly. We were there only one night since we had some business at USF. This was one of the few Garden Inn's I've stayed at that had a bar, which was still open when we returned around 10pm. It looked lively even on a Wednesday night. The only negative comment I had was about breakfast. The food was excellent (my wife and I both had omelets) but the service was terrible. We were there about 930 and the staff started breaking down the breakfast setup well before breakast ended at 1000 Our server filled my coffee cup once and never appeared again. I got someone else to get me a refill. I was tempted to leave no tip at all, since apart from the one cup of coffee, that's all I got. I had to find my own water at the buffet and everything else for that matter. The cook was very good, she kept everything hot and prepared a great omelet, too bad the wait staff let me down. I'll probably stay there again if I'm in the area but not sure where I will eat breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North and enjoy everything you need for a relaxing stay. The hotel is ideally located in a tranquil nature preserve, yet just minutes from popular Florida attractions.Relax in your comfy guest room at the Hilton Garden Tampa North, where everything you need is within easy access. Unwind on a patented auto adjustable Garden Sleep System® bed or get to work at the large desk and ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra® chair. Begin your day with a delicious cooked breakfast at the Great American Grill® and choose from the a la carte menu at lunch and dinner. Do business in the 24-hour Business Center, refresh in the fitness center or enjoy a revitalizing swim in the tropical outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North Hotel Temple Terrace
- Hilton Garden Inn Temple Terrace
- Hilton Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Hilton