Stayed at this property while visiting my son. They rolled out the red carpet for us. The staff was unbelievably friendly and helpful. The location is very near USF and Busch Gardens and has easy access to I75 and I4. We wanted to rent a movie and they offered us a free rental (I do have diamond status so this helps).
The breakfast is fairly good but didn't ever have lunch or dinner.
I will stay at this property again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North and enjoy everything you need for a relaxing stay. The hotel is ideally located in a tranquil nature preserve, yet just minutes from popular Florida attractions.Relax in your comfy guest room at the Hilton Garden Tampa North, where everything you need is within easy access. Unwind on a patented auto adjustable Garden Sleep System® bed or get to work at the large desk and ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra® chair. Begin your day with a delicious cooked breakfast at the Great American Grill® and choose from the a la carte menu at lunch and dinner. Do business in the 24-hour Business Center, refresh in the fitness center or enjoy a revitalizing swim in the tropical outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North Hotel Temple Terrace
- Hilton Garden Inn Temple Terrace
- Hilton Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Hilton