If you are planning a trip to Bush Gardens in Tampa I would highly recommend you stay at the Hilton Gardens Inn. We recently spent 3 nights there and via Bush Gardens got the 3rd night free.
Room was spacious, clean with very comfortable beds and pillows. Service was as good as it gets with Katie making it extra special. The complimentary breakfast each morning was fabulous, real egg omelets, fresh squeezed juices, crispy bacon, fresh fruits, hot farina with full complement of Herbal Teas for tea lovers! It's 10 minutes from the Park and 20 minutes from all the great restaurants such as Berns. Our family couldn't have been happier with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North and enjoy everything you need for a relaxing stay. The hotel is ideally located in a tranquil nature preserve, yet just minutes from popular Florida attractions.Relax in your comfy guest room at the Hilton Garden Tampa North, where everything you need is within easy access. Unwind on a patented auto adjustable Garden Sleep System® bed or get to work at the large desk and ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra® chair. Begin your day with a delicious cooked breakfast at the Great American Grill® and choose from the a la carte menu at lunch and dinner. Do business in the 24-hour Business Center, refresh in the fitness center or enjoy a revitalizing swim in the tropical outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North Hotel Temple Terrace
- Hilton Garden Inn Temple Terrace
- Hilton Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Hilton