We stayed for one night and were happy with our room, until we went out. After returning from a funeral I noticed that there was a funny smell in the room. Then, I went into the bathroom and the smell was overwhelming. It reeked of cigarette smoke, as though someone was smoking directly in the room. The first & second floor are supposed to be non-smoking. We were on the first floor. I called the front desk and told them the problem. They asked if we would like to change rooms. I said yes, then was told that there were no more rooms available with double beds. My husband went to speak with the manager but says that he was treated as though they really just wanted him to go away. He was asked if he wanted the manager to check on it, and of course he said yes. I turned on the bathroom fan and kept it on all night, as that seemed to help with the smell.
On a positive note, the grab and go breakfast was good to have. All in all, if I had a choice of where to stay, I would not pick this location nor would I recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Tampa-North-Usf Hotel
- Extended Stayamerica Tampa-North-Usf Hotel Temple Terrace
- Extended Stay Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.