I checked in at 3pm and got a nice, clean room. Bed was comfortable and kitchen and bathroom clean.
I left for dinner with friends and returned at 11pm to about 5 men playing "hacky sac" right in front of the main entrance, they had a case of beer and were playing music loudly. This concerned me as my room faced that area. I walked past them into the building to speak to the fellow at the front desk. I said "those guys are pretty noisy for 11oclock at night hey?" (Just tried to keep is casual) the guy behind the desk actually SCARED THE BEJEEZUS out of me. (Single woman traveller)
His exact words were in YELLING were "what do you want me to do about it? Call the cops? It's my fourth day on the job!" I then asked him his name which he refused to give me :( then he yelled " I'm very frustrated" and he stormed outside. I was startled! I didn't check to see what he did, but I ran to my room quick (2 doors down the hall 130) so that the guys who were outside didn't see where I was staying. I was afraid the angry front desk guy would say "that girl complained" or something.
Made for an uneasy night, but that's his fault, not the rooms fault :) I don't think he'll make it there much longer- and the hotel will speak for itself. I would stay here again. Grab and go snacks and coffee were nice too.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Tampa-North-Usf Hotel Temple Terrace
- Extended Stayamerica Tampa-North-Usf Hotel
- Extended Stay Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.