We stayed here recently on 2 separate nights. We wanted a hotel off I-75 and within minutes of USF, and this was perfect. This hotel is not luxurious by any means, but nicer than most other 2 star hotels that allow dogs (think Super 8, Days Inn, etc) and we got it for a good price using the express deal on Priceline. I would probably be disappointed if I paid the full list price, but it's still nicer than hotels at similar price points.
- full sized fridge and kitchenette
- adequate free parking
- most customers seemed to be truck drivers, working long term assignments, etc so it was quiet at night
- check in staff was friendly
- affordable pet policy & allow larger dogs ($25 per night non refundable)
- free breakfast but it's very light (granola bars, muffins, fruit and coffee in the lobby).
- beds and linens are cheap and uncomfortable
- walls are thin
- bathroom is very small & they don't provide any toiletries besides bar soap, no hair dryer either so bring your own
- our 2nd room was non-smoking but reeked of smoke. Someone had obviously smoked in the bathroom and I'm surprised housekeeping didn't fix this (management, if you're reading it was room 112).
There are a few fast food options & Starbucks across the street, or lots more restaurants the next exit down on Fowler Ave.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Tampa-North-Usf Hotel Temple Terrace
- Extended Stay Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Extended Stay