“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Temple Terrace
Tampa, Florida
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

My wife and I stayed in both the Tampa and Clearwater locations for several weeks after relocating to Florida and I must say that this hotel chain has exceeded our expectations. I'm very particular when it comes to hotels and will usually let the reviews determine whether or not I will make a reservation. The staff has been extremely helpful, the rooms are very clean, decorated nicely, and the price is great - especially when you're "not" being reimbursed. I would certainly stay here again and would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Tampa - Temple Terrace. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I spent 10 weeks there as a travel nurse, and my company made the arrangements and paid for it. Nice front desk staff, but it was dingy, my window opened up to a business next door who grew rooms in compost--imagine the smell in the humid air.--the walls were like paper, and the "kitchen" was virtually nonexistent. Hard beds, who knows when the bed spreads were last washed--turned me off from the whole chain.

Room Tip: What restaurant and pool?
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Extended Stay America - Tampa North - USF - Attractions. I know how committed we are to satisfying our guests, which is why it gave me great pleasure to read your kind words about our staff. Given this commitment, it was with great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay wasn't totally enjoyable.

We understand that you have many lodging options, so we strive to set ourselves apart from the competition by offering clean, comfortable suites at an affordable price. We know that a comfortable bed is our guest's most valued amenity, which is why we have completely renovated our hotel since your stay last spring. The have added lots of upgrades to the hotel and we replaced all the mattress and bedding with new Euro Top Mattresses by Serta. I assure you that my hotel and all Extended Stay Hotels will continue to invest in our guest's comfort.

Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. We did recognize that the hotel was due for a refresh and we did react and completely reonvated and gave the hotel an entire new look and added tons of upgrades. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I had to stay in The Tampa area for work and stayed at the Extended Stay America for a couple months. It definitely was a great expirence and an even better value. The rooms were very clean and the location was very convenient. There were several other hotels and restaurants nearby. It was also located next to an interstate as well. The staff was very friendly and I look forward to staying there again. I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed September 2012
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Tampa - Temple Terrace. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions? Share your experiences!