I spent 10 weeks there as a travel nurse, and my company made the arrangements and paid for it. Nice front desk staff, but it was dingy, my window opened up to a business next door who grew rooms in compost--imagine the smell in the humid air.--the walls were like paper, and the "kitchen" was virtually nonexistent. Hard beds, who knows when the bed spreads were last washed--turned me off from the whole chain.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Tampa-North-Usf Hotel Temple Terrace
- Extended Stayamerica Tampa-North-Usf Hotel
- Extended Stay Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.