“Impressed” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Temple Terrace
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I work for a five star resort and stay at this hotel a few days ago and was very impressed by the cleanliness of my room and of the hotel as a whole. The staff was very nice and professional. I would definitely stay this hotel again

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post a review on your stay at our hote. It is customers like you that makes our job so rewarding. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you visit with us at the Holiday Inn Express-Tampa North on your next return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

It has been many years since I have stayed at a Holiday Inn but we decided to try this one after reading TripAdvisor reviews. Initially, I was impressed with the care they utilized in taking our reservation and the great rate they offer for Moffit Cancer Center patients and families. Then when we checked in they were soooo nice and accommodating. They made sure we were in a quiet area on the fourth floor and gave us a little thank-you arrival bag of goodies. Our room was very nice, modern, and, most of all, clean. The king-sized bed was comfortable and the bathroom was roomy and convenient. They have high quality amenities (soap, shampoo, lotion, etc.) It is obvious that the property is well managed and well maintained. The desk clerk was helpful in researching a restaurant which we were interested in visiting. She provided us with fruit even though it was locked up for the evening. We didn't eat the breaskfast which was provided free of charge but it looked fresh and healthy. We did have the coffee and it was delicious (and I'm picky about my coffee.) Staying at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North was a pleasure even though the purpose of our trip was not very pleasant. The staff assured we were comfortable at a very reasonable price. What more could you ask?

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor since it is quieter. You don't have to worry about people above...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We take pride in our service to our guest assuring that every need it met. I am truly sorry that your stay was one of medical needs. I hope that staying with us at the Holiday Inn Expresss-Tampa North helped make your trip to Moffit a more pleasant one.

Thank y ou and have a wonderful day.
Port Charlotte, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was impressed with the property very clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly.I am a patient at Moffitt Cancer Center, The hotel has a shuttle service and was able to take me to all of my appointments. And return for me after, always Happy and Prompt. The Manager and staff made my stay fantastic. Oh buy the way the breakfast is the best I have ever had at any hotel. I will recommend this Holiday Inn Express to every one .

Room Tip: Ask for upgrades U may be suprised
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service, facilities and the location of the hotel. It encourages our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.
Marble Falls, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Easy to find, quiet neighborhood, helpful staff and great breakfast. Had a small problem and staff was very quick to make everything great. We slept in had breakfast and were still at Busch Gardens waiting on them to open.

Room Tip: Very quiet neighborhood so all the rooms are good.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that if you are in our area again that you choose to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express-Tampa North. We wish you and your family all the best.
Brockton Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We have been staying here for 10-14 days per year for the past 7 years. It was a LaQuinta. I booked these reservations 7 months ago for my daughter's graduation from USF. I booked 2 rooms for 3 nights. Two weeks ago I found out that my daughter was not able to stay for the 3rd night. She is a Psychologist working with suicidal children. I immediately called the Hotel who referred me to Priceline. This went on for 2 weeks!!(I had also purchased the additional trip interruption insurance!!!). Finally, I spoke with Priceline and they were more that happy to refund the money but the Hotel Manager refused to oblige. I even suggested that they just give me a 1 night credit to use at a different time. The Manager treated a loyal customer poorly. I will never stay at a Holiday Inn again. This could have all been rectified with a 1 night credit. voucher. SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Room Tip: The restaurant is wonderful. Yasmin, the restaurant manager is fantastic, professional and the best...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
I am truly sorry that you were not happy with the process that your request was handled. I am the General Manager of the property and I assure you that our policy is to take care of our guest in the best possible way. Your reservation was booked through a third party and we are not able to cancell these reservations, this has to be handled from the party that you booked through. I will make sure to follow up with this. Please don't hesitate to give me a call at 813.972.9800 so I can take care of this for you.
Deidre Fletcher
Olathe
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

this was the worst experience i have ever had with Holiday Inn. The room key didn't work, so i had to go up and down the elevator 3 times before they switched me rooms. When they did, they gave me an upgrade, however it only had one suitable bed. My boss and I were not going to share a bed. The room they moved us too had a very sticky bathroom floor, and was told they had no housekeeping until tomorrow.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
I am sorry that during your stay that we didn't meet your needs. I did review your stay and found that we did take care of your concerns while staying with us. I hope that in the future you may consider giving the Holiday Inn Express Tampa North another try. Please contact me directly so that I can address any other concerns that you may have.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel is excellent. It is quiet, clean and the staff is wonderful. We recently combined a medical visit to USF and a quick trip to Bush Gardens with the grandchildren. This hotel provided a safe, clean environment with a nice pool. Close enough to USF and BG to be convenient and far enough away from all of the hustle and bustle for us old folks. Over the next year we will be making several trips to Tampa and we will definitely be choosing this location for our visits. Most importantly the handicap rooms were actually handicap accessible.

Stayed July 2013
Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service, facilities and the location of the hotel. It encourages our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests. We hope that you visit with us on your return to our area in the future.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park? Share your experiences!