It's decent and comfortable hotel. Since we checked in late, the only room available was a king size bed, with a pull out sofa-bed. Boy are those pull out sofas uncomfortable! I've slept on a number of pull out sofa-beds in my day, but this had to be the most uncomfortable ever!
The complimentary hot breakfast was nice.
My only gripe was when I went to iron my shirt, apparently the water had been sitting in the iron for god knows how long, and may not have been used in quite some time, it left rust colored streaks all over my shirt.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park Hotel Temple Terrace
- La Quinta Tampa North
- La Quinta Temple Terrace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Holiday Inn Express Tampa North provides easy access to Interstate 75 and local points of interest such as the University of South Florida, Telecom Business Park, Hidden River Business Park, Moffitt Cancer Center, VA Hospital, Busch Gardens, and much more.The Temple Terrace location offers a premium guest experience including, refreshing outdoor pool and huge Jacuzzi, fitness center, and meeting facilities. A Free upgraded Bright Side Breakfast awaits you every morning in our beautiful and spacious breakfast area with extended outdoor patio seating. Our Welcome Reception is held for our Guests Monday - Thursday from 4:30pm-6;30pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.