We were traveling with 7 people to Southern Florida (3 adults, 4 children) and spent the night here. Newer hotel, clean and comfortable. They had a nice outdoor pool with a waterfall that the kids really enjoyed. The hotel is in a very quiet area. We booked through Hotwire and did not know where we were staying until after we booked it. Very happy with the booking.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park Hotel Temple Terrace
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park Hotel
- La Quinta Tampa North
- La Quinta Temple Terrace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Holiday Inn Express Tampa North provides easy access to Interstate 75 and local points of interest such as the University of South Florida, Telecom Business Park, Hidden River Business Park, Moffitt Cancer Center, VA Hospital, Busch Gardens, and much more.The Tampa hotel location offers a premium guest experience including, refreshing outdoor pool and huge Jacuzzi, fitness center, and meeting facilities. A Free upgraded Bright Side Breakfast awaits you every morning in our beautiful and spacious breakfast area with extended outdoor patio seating. Our Welcome Reception is held for our Guests Monday - Thursday from 4:30pm-6:30pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.