We stayed two nights while on a trip to pick up a boat , only reason we picked it was it was close to where we were doing buisness .We wanted to pay cash but they insisted on charging full amount to a credit card . The room itself was clean but evrything is just a bit shoddy door locks damaged fridge looks like it came from a thrift shop paintings look like a quick job by the owners child .
No breakfast avaible within walking distance early in the morning .A clean place to sleep not much else .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekside Inn Islamorada located in Islamorada in the heart of the Florida Keys along 1,000ft of unique canal front with prime dockage and deep water access, minutes from the Ocean and the Florida Bay. We are a moderately priced small hotel with Old Florida values who welcomes fishermen, boaters, divers, families and business traveling people who are looking to stay for a couple of days or weeks in our spacious, newly remodeled rooms, with prime dockage and complimentary WiFi, while caring about their budget and convenience. We have a casual canal front restaurant call "Made 2 Order" loved by the locals were to have breakfast or lunch, also Tavernier Creek Marina, the largest indoor storage Marina in the Keys, is just across the street, with all your fishing and boating needs. (Gas, REC Fuel, tackle, dive shop, Boat Rentals) Come and visit us! We are the Creekside Inn Islamorada and welcome you to the beautiful Florida Keys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Creekside Inn Islamorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keys Resort And Marina
- Keys Resort & Marina Hotel Tavernier
- Keys Hotel Tavernier
- Keys Motel
- Creekside Inn Islamorada Key Largo/Tavernier