“Great Muffins” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 16 restaurants in Tavernier
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Pizza & Pasta, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Chad's Deli is a full service restaurant featuring freshly made food, generous portions, and fair prices. We have a five page menu serving Sandwiches, Soups, Salads, Burgers, Quesadillas, Pizza, Pasta, and home-made desserts. We also have a full service breakfast menu with a nice selection of pastries.
Crossett, Arkansas, United States
“Great Muffins”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I walked up to Chad's a couple mornings from the Atlantic Bay Resort to get coffee. They had GIANT muffins, and I just had to get a cranberry-orange one. SO GOOD. I don't know about their other menu items, but the coffee & muffin was yum. The people at the resort recommended it to us.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Irwin, PA
“Great food and lots of it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Chad's was almost next door to where we stayed (walking distance). We ate there one evening for dinner and enjoyed the generous portions of good food. They also had sweet tea, an item that is difficult to find in the upper keys. Their desserts are homemade (there is a bakery there as well).

Visited December 2013
NYC
“Soup lovers paradise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

What can I say, anyplace that has this many soup and sandwich combinations will please anyone. This is a fantastic, locals lunch spot. Haven't had the same thing twice yet.

Sherwood Park, Canada
“Sad but true....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I wanted to give this place a good review.....I can say the lcoation was good, very near our hotel. The service was great - those ladies were on top of everything. However, the food was disappointing. My husband had the pot roast dinner special that was far too salty. My salad was good at the time but I was quite ill shortly after and for the remainder of the evening. I can't say I would venture to try it again. Sorry.

Visited December 2013
Alden, New York
“Very Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We picked up a pizza here on our way back from Key West to Key Largo. The pizza was very high quality and the medium was very good size. The Key Lime pie was excellent!

• Visited November 2013