“Brads Pads” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Eco attraction in the Upper Keys! Kayak & Standup paddleboard rental, sales, and lessons. Our classes are all about fun. Learn to stand up paddle board or go for an eco tour. Our scenic tours are based on your needs. Short or long, easy or strenuous. We are Key Largo's highest ranking paddleboard and water sports attraction for a good reason. Our guides are very knowledgeable and we have two racers on staff who can help you dial in your stroke. We are committed to making your vacation memorable. We also sell skateboards and slacklines.
“Brads Pads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

What a great day! The equipment was A+ and so was Brad. He explained a lot to us and before I knew we left with 2 paddles. I have just begun paddling and decided to wait on buying my own board so I know exactly what I want. In the meantime I bought a great paddle to make all my experiences awesome. Thanks Brad.

miami
3 attraction reviews
“Great paddleshop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Great shop to rent or buy paddle board equipment. Brad was phenomenal in setting us up and fitting us with new paddles. A beautiful area to paddle.

Islamorada, Florida
“Knowledgeable and friendly guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We have been wanting to try paddle boarding for awhile now and we couldn't be happier with our decision to go with PADDLE! the Florida Keys. We weren't originally going to go with a guide, but since it was our first experience, it seemed like a good idea. We went out with Brad and he was great. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, and definitely made our first paddle boarding experience memorable. All the equipment you need is provided, but as this activity is quite a workout, it would be a good idea to bring water. Brad took plenty of pictures for us and is very willing to share through email. My husband and I are thinking about someday investing in our own paddle boards. When that time comes, we'll be back here because the staff really knows what they're talking about.

Visited March 2014
Miami, Florida
“Paddle! was an excellent option for paddle boarding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We went to Paddle! a couple weeks ago and were extremely happy with our experience. We were given instructions on basic paddle boarding and where to go. The water was calm and we were able to paddle into the ocean without a problem. We saw a shark and tons of other aquatic life. We were extremely happy with the experience.

Visited March 2014
“Best place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Best ativite to do in the keys all the people are freindly. Must go if you want to have a good time. Fun for all ages my 10yrd brother did the tour.