Just stayed here one night of a weeklong trip. It was fine, but we think we would have been bored if we had stayed there much longer.
Our room was not ready for checkin when we arrived at 2:30, so had to mess with changing for pool out of car, which was a hassle. They did provide us beach towels.
The beach was a little of a disappointment...very small and no available chairs. The pool was large and OK, but nothing special and no food service (just a bar).
We had a 2 bedroom suite which was perfect. Two balconies overlooking the bay.
Location is really Tavernier...about 12 miles from Key Largo and the restaurants we wanted. Not a huge issue, but we were not impressed at the service or the food quality we got in the cafe (upstairs near checkin) for lunch, so would avoid going there if you can.
Nice helpful staff, and an Ok place.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Hotel Tavernier
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Hotel
- Ocean Pointe Hotel
- Ocean Pointe Tavernier
- Ocean Pointe Suites Key Largo
- Ocean Pointe Suites
- Ocean Pointe Key Largo
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Tavernier
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.