Our suite was very lovely, with a fantastic view of the water. The lanai was a bit small, altho you could still sit there. Overall, we enjoyed it and would have loved to stay longer. We had just a short walk to where the marina was located. There really isn't a beach to speak of, but we found the location to be very relaxing, hence the aaaahhh.
And don't forget to feed the feral cats which come out of the scrub brush......
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Hotel Tavernier
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Hotel
- Ocean Pointe Hotel
- Ocean Pointe Tavernier
- Ocean Pointe Suites Key Largo
- Ocean Pointe Suites
- Ocean Pointe Key Largo
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Tavernier
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, Venere, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.