Starting with the good things: the place is quiet, and the swimming pool is big and pleasant, with music and bar. You can forget the private beach, small and with jelly fish in the water.
BUT... the rooms are dark, with tiny terraces. So yes, you can prepare lunch or dinner in the room, but you will not eating overlooking the sea. I wonder what the architect was thinking about when he designed this place. To top it all, there is no charm at all, neither in the drab outside building design, nor in the interior design (our room had disgusting paintings of fish). You can also feel that the hotel culture is stingy: you have to pay for wifi, and the hotel will make a count of your beach towels to make sure you do not lose (steal?) any.
In conclusion, why go there at all?
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Hotel Tavernier
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Hotel
- Ocean Pointe Hotel
- Ocean Pointe Tavernier
- Ocean Pointe Suites Key Largo
- Ocean Pointe Suites
- Ocean Pointe Key Largo
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Tavernier
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, getaroom.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.