The five buildings comprising this resort started being built in the early 90's. Each unit is privately owned, and therefore the managing company had little to say about decor. I had rented a two-bedroom unit in Bldg3 from December 10th through the 15th, 2012.
The grounds and the staff were top-notched and very clean, however the unit I rented was not updated since being built. And that was the only thing wrong I could find. It was clean, but well worn out.
There is a great swimming pool (outdoors) on the premisess, and there were not many people around, so to say I had the whole pool to my self for a week would be true. A nice, but small marina is attached as well as a well -lit boat ramp.
This is deefinitely going to be my place to go while in the Upper Keys.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Hotel Tavernier
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Hotel
- Ocean Pointe Hotel
- Ocean Pointe Tavernier
- Ocean Pointe Suites Key Largo
- Ocean Pointe Suites
- Ocean Pointe Key Largo
- Ocean Pointe Suites At Key Largo Tavernier
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, Venere, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.