Here are the things that made our 2 hour experience horrible:
1. Our waiter only came by twice (to drop off the food and to bring us the check)
2. Our water glasses were never refilled the whole time we were there
3. We shared appetizers dishes and they never brought us individual plates
4. It took 15 minutes to flag someone down to get our check, they claim they were "unexpectedly busy", but there were a total of 4 tables that had people the whole time we were there
5. Here's the worst part - when we went online to check our credit card, THEY ADDED EXTRA TIP to what we originally gave. Thank goodness Chase was nice enough to get it back for us, but that is just bad and dishonest business practice.
With that said, the ambiance of the restaurant was not bad and the food was okay but overpriced for what it was. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone based on the service and the dishonesty of the place. HORRIBLE!!!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
I am very surprised by your review about your visit. When exactly did you visit us for dinner?
Report response as inappropriate
In reviewing your comments I wanted to make sure you actually meant to be reviewing our place and didn't accidentally click on the wrong restaurant.
We only have one waiter and as you can see from many other reviews, he's extremely attentive and personable, I've never seen him not bring extra plates when customers are sharing our small plates or not refill waters.
We have not had any chargebacks from our credit cards since I can remember. Generally most credit card companies hold 25% over the cost of the check to make sure the cardholder doesn't go over their limit and then readjusts to the actual amount once the actual tip is processed. Gas stations have a similar program set up when you authorize a card at the pump. It is virtually impossible for a employee to add an extra tip unless the reciept is illegible.
If you indeed did have this unfortunate expreience please contact me and I would be happy to pull up your reciept in our system and fix things so you can return and enjoy like 99% of our guests.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.