We stayed two weeks and enjoyed every minute. Others have covered the virtues of this establishment and it is all true. There is little to gripe about. In fact I,m stuck for any negative comment. Perhaps a curtain to screen the bedroom area would have been handy as I retire earlier than wife and light shines through from sitting area. AC a tad noisy. But thats it. Everything else just perfect. Kayaks whenever you fancy a great plus. The peace and beauty of ABR make it a winner. Don,t hesitate if thinking of booking. Oh and did I mention sunsets?. A nightly spectacle not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Bay Resort is nestled in Tavernier, the loveliest part of Key Largo and the diving capital of the world. We are conveniently located 1-1/2 hours south of Miami, and 2 hours north of Key West, the southernmost tip of the continental USA. The little jewel we call Atlantic Bay is a small resort that faces the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Bay. It is located on three tropical landscaped acres with 500 feet of waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantic Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Hotel Atlantic Bay
- Atlantic Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier