We stayed at the Atlantic Bay as a couple for one night in Jan 2015. This is a lovely peaceful place to stay. We really enjoyed the free use of the kayaks to explore the little bay and nearby mangroves. The room was clean and spacious (was an oceanfront room). No food onsite but we ate breakfast and dinner at Chads which is just a couple of minutes walk away and recommended. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Bay Resort is nestled in Tavernier, the loveliest part of Key Largo and the diving capital of the world. We are conveniently located 1-1/2 hours south of Miami, and 2 hours north of Key West, the southernmost tip of the continental USA. The little jewel we call Atlantic Bay is a small resort that faces the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Bay. It is located on three tropical landscaped acres with 500 feet of waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlantic Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Hotel Atlantic Bay
- Atlantic Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier