My wife and I made some last minute plans to go to the Keys and happened on Atlantic Bay by using Trip Advisor. We booked a long weekend over the Thanksgiving holidays. We wanted something on the water where we could see the sunsets. This place was perfect. Not only was it quiet, it was comfortable. We felt as if it was our own little spot. We did see a few other couples there but never heard a peep out of anyone. Our room was private and right on the water. I mean right on the water. You would have to be on a boat to be any closer. If you have a boat, you can launch it there and keep it there. If you want to kayak, they have kayaks that you can borrow right there. This place was perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Bay Resort is nestled in Tavernier, the loveliest part of Key Largo and the diving capital of the world. We are conveniently located 1-1/2 hours south of Miami, and 2 hours north of Key West, the southernmost tip of the continental USA. The little jewel we call Atlantic Bay is a small resort that faces the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Bay. It is located on three tropical landscaped acres with 500 feet of waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Atlantic Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Hotel Atlantic Bay
- Atlantic Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier