This was our first time at the resort and we hope to return for many more! For us its all about a relaxing laid back atmosphere and this certainly fits the bill. Sand, palm trees and comfy chairs overlooking the water made for relaxation at all times. The room was very clean, the a/c ice cold, the bed comfy and all who worked there very friendly. There was a ramp for our wave runner and a dock to tie up to. Beautiful sunsets topped it all off. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Bay Resort is nestled in Tavernier, the loveliest part of Key Largo and the diving capital of the world. We are conveniently located 1-1/2 hours south of Miami, and 2 hours north of Key West, the southernmost tip of the continental USA. The little jewel we call Atlantic Bay is a small resort that faces the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Bay. It is located on three tropical landscaped acres with 500 feet of waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Atlantic Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Hotel Atlantic Bay
- Atlantic Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier