We were planning a 2 week tour of the Keys and I spent hours researching both the Keys and the many places to stay. We read such good things about this place and I am so glad we stayed here! Our week here was the best part of our vacation and if we ever go back to the Keys we will definitely book another stay here. While we were there we met 3 other couples who have made the resort a yearly destination and that should speak volumes. We stayed in one of the pool view cottages and found it clean and comfortable. We used the outdoor grill several times and I loved being able to sit on my own private tiki hut porch and drink my morning coffee.
If you are looking for a loud boisterous party atmosphere, this place is not for you. Also if I was traveling with young children I would probably look for a place with more things for kids to do.
For us this place had everything we wanted...heated pool, snorkling off the beach, and areas to watch the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Bay Resort is nestled in Tavernier, the loveliest part of Key Largo and the diving capital of the world. We are conveniently located 1-1/2 hours south of Miami, and 2 hours north of Key West, the southernmost tip of the continental USA. The little jewel we call Atlantic Bay is a small resort that faces the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Bay. It is located on three tropical landscaped acres with 500 feet of waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Atlantic Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Hotel Atlantic Bay
- Atlantic Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier