The location is what makes Atlantic Bay. It is right on the bay with an nice area of sand ( which was raked every morning) with gorgeous sunset views. We stayed in one of the cottages. Situated between Islamorada and Key Largo gives you an opportunity to visit many areas without too much of a drive.
The staff was exceptional. Danielle was so pleasant and went out of her way every time we asked a question or needed something. The workers were friendly and also were willing to help us in any way.
If you want an nice fancy hotel, this is not the place for you. The cottage that we stayed in was very clean and comfortable. I was a little worried at first but it was more than fine for our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Atlantic Bay Hotel
- Hotel Atlantic Bay
- Atlantic Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Bay Resort is nestled in Tavernier, the loveliest part of Key Largo and the diving capital of the world. We are conveniently located 1-1/2 hours south of Miami, and 2 hours north of Key West, the southernmost tip of the continental USA. The little jewel we call Atlantic Bay is a small resort that faces the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Bay. It is located on three tropical landscaped acres with 500 feet of waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Atlantic Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.