If you're looking for a modern hotel with all the amenities, Atlantic Bay Resort isn't for you. If, however, you are looking for a nice quiet secluded place to stay, it's perfect. My husband and I stayed in one of the efficiencies the first week of November. In our opinion it was a great deal for the money. The beach was wonderful and relaxing and a great place to watch the sunset. The grounds were beautiful. The staff was very helpful and gave us a great list of restaurants they recommended. There were only two downsides. First the grounds were very dark at night, not conducive to an evening on the beach at all. Also, the office hours were more of a suggestion than a fact. However, we had no problem finding our room when we arrived after hours. We would definitely go back again.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Atlantic Bay Hotel
- Hotel Atlantic Bay
- Atlantic Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Bay Resort is nestled in Tavernier, the loveliest part of Key Largo and the diving capital of the world. We are conveniently located 1-1/2 hours south of Miami, and 2 hours north of Key West, the southernmost tip of the continental USA. The little jewel we call Atlantic Bay is a small resort that faces the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Bay. It is located on three tropical landscaped acres with 500 feet of waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Atlantic Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.