Enjoyed my 3 night stay at Atlantic Bay Resort.
I found it to be very quiet and restful. I really liked
the layout of the secluded grounds.
I was their for diving and if you want night life it
may not be your place in the sun. The staff was
great and I highly recommend this place for a restful
If you are there to dive the Florida Keys Dive Center
is 5 mins down the road and recommend them also.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Atlantic Bay Hotel
- Hotel Atlantic Bay
- Atlantic Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Bay Resort is nestled in Tavernier, the loveliest part of Key Largo and the diving capital of the world. We are conveniently located 1-1/2 hours south of Miami, and 2 hours north of Key West, the southernmost tip of the continental USA. The little jewel we call Atlantic Bay is a small resort that faces the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Bay. It is located on three tropical landscaped acres with 500 feet of waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Atlantic Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.