After having spent 3 days in Miami Beach and 2 days in Key West, we were looking forward to some relaxation in the upper Keys before returning home. Loved lounging in the chairs on the private beach, however there were ants on the beach that started crawling all over us and biting us. We fixed that problem by putting towels on the chairs before sitting down. Also loved the private location, yet convenience to restaurants. The office was closed when we arrived, but the staff enclosed a wonderful list of restaurants in our envelope with our room key. We ate at 2 of the recommended locations and were not disappointed. The only disappointments were that there was no door on the bedroom and also, we had requested a 1st floor unit but were given a 2nd floor room. This was difficult for me as I had recent surgery Since no one was in the office when we arrived, we were not able to change our room. Also the price was great. Would definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Atlantic Bay Hotel
- Hotel Atlantic Bay
- Atlantic Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Bay Resort is nestled in Tavernier, the loveliest part of Key Largo and the diving capital of the world. We are conveniently located 1-1/2 hours south of Miami, and 2 hours north of Key West, the southernmost tip of the continental USA. The little jewel we call Atlantic Bay is a small resort that faces the Gulf of Mexico's Florida Bay. It is located on three tropical landscaped acres with 500 feet of waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantic Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.