“GREAT PLACE FOR A BEER & GOOD SANDWICH!” 4 of 5 stars

352-343-6669
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 47 Restaurants in Tavares
Tavares, Florida
“GREAT PLACE FOR A BEER & GOOD SANDWICH!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

While most all their food is good, my favorite is the Pork Tenderloin sandwich on a bun ... extremely tender and tasty = WONDERFUL! Lots of folks like their wings, but last time I got an order to take home, they were quite greasy. In good weather, their screened in back porch is a great place to sit and eat, while enjoying a view of Lake Eustis. All in all, a really neat place to eat!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Leesburg, Florida
“Pork loin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is a very old building standing in Lake Eustis. Has nice dock to tie up to. Now if you are into fancy, this is NOT your kind of place because Sinbad's is rustic to be sure.
Once you go a few times you will be known by name.
The wings are very good, voted best wings in county 2012 I think, but I like the Pork loin sandwich. It is basted in a mustard sauce that is very good.
Hamburgers are good, steamed shrimp as well.
If you are looking for value, a place to kick back (you can bring your dog if you sit outside) you might want to give Sinbad's a try.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mount Dora
“Trust Me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We took the advise from the food critic of Orlando Sentinel recommending the chciken wings,I can't tell you how awful they were, tasteless and not cooked., The skin was rubbery and we wound up throwing $30.00 worth of wings in the garbage.We ordered them to go so we waited for a little while giving us time to look around.I should have done that first I would have never ordered food. The place needs a good cleaning.I'm convinced the good reviews are from friends and family members But if you go don't say you weren't warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Eustis, Florida
“Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Have lived in lake county for 12 yrs and never tried Sinbads. My husband was craving some good fried grouper,So we thought we would give it a try.What a big mistake.A few small scrap pieces of fish mostly batter had no taste and the side of coleslaw was dry and also no taste.I could not eat my dinner a couple of pieces of my fish were dark and slimy. Our experience was not good.would not recommend this place.Can get better at a drive thru for less if that tells you anything.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
The Villages, Florida
“Great Bar Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

While taking a drive on Memorial Day we saw a small wooden restaurant on the edge of Lake Eustis and decided to give it a try.

Simple wood decor with a screened in porch overlooking the lake.

Great Garlic Wings, a very good grilled grouper sandwich and surprisingly good tasting deep fried chicken livers served with a side of buffalo wing sauce.

Not fancy. Simple food and good service. We will return again.

• Visited May 2013