“Excellent Bakery” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bakeries, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
vancouver, bc
“Excellent Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I eat healthy and live a healthy live-style but I reward myself with espresso coffee and a small piece of pastry. If you've been to West Coast of Florida, you know it's very different from the east coast. Unlike East coast, it's very hard to find good restaurants and coffee shops on the West side.

I'm glad I was introduced to Hellas in Tarpon Springs. Whenever I'm in that area I treat myself with a nice latte or mocha and a piece of excellent European style pastry at Hellas.

Please keep in mind that Hellas bakery is attached to the Hellas restaurant. I've never eaten at the restaurant but looked at the menu once. It's appealing but a bit pricy.

If you have a discriminating taste for coffee and pastry, you'll appreciate Hellas.
I

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

chicopee
“Food very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

THe food and atmospher was excellent. THe waiter was ok, not wanting to be there attitude. would go back.

Visited April 2014
Waterloo, New York
“desserts to die for......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

lunch was great....I had fried shrimp basket, friend had a gyro...dellish...but the desserts...WOWEEEE unbelievably delicious....we ate, walked around tarpon springs which is beautiful...then went back for dessert...Our server, Joe, from long island was a dream...sweet...helpful...insightful!!!! will head back there soon!!!!

Visited April 2014
Vero Beach, Florida
“Fun Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had a really nice lunch here while exploring the Sponge Docks. Great Greek food at reasonable prices. Yummy Gyro!! Authentic and tasty. Spanikopita..so good! Great spot for people watching too!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Syracuse, New York
“Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Three of us had lunch. The restaurant was clean. The food was Greek oriented, and delicious. I would recommend the Spanakopita(Spinach Pie) The service was very good. Our waiter was attentive but not pushy. The pastry shop attached to the restaurant was soooo good. We will make this a regular stop.

• Visited April 2014